Many Sessa Vee products are handmade or hand-finished. Because of the handling and multiple manual processes that occur while creating your order, slight variations in cut, bend and/or margins may occur. These variations are small, and are both common and natural - they are considered normal characteristics. These variations may not always be present.
REFUNDS & EXCHANGES
If you believe I have made a mistake on your items or shipment please contact me with your order number within 7 days of delivery. To help expedite service, please submit a photograph the issue, or order and email me at:
Returns or exchanges for any other reason, may be accepted within 30 days of purchase as long as:
- the item is not a made-to-order, customized or personalized product,
- you contact me by email and receive a confirmation/authorization to return items (I will provide you with a different mailing address for faster processing), and,
- your items and product packaging are received in their original condition.
Original shipping fees are non-refundable and customers are responsible for any shipping and insurance costs for returns, refunds or exchanges.
Once items are received, you may be refunded the full amount you paid for the product(s). Please allow 7 to 14 days after receiving items for your refund to be processed. You will receive a confirmation email of this transaction.
SESSA VEE IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR:
- Loss, damage or theft of packages/items once they are checked in for delivery by USPS. USPS must be notified of these occurrences and if covered by Priority shipping they will process your insurance claim. I will gladly be your advocate in any of these circumstances.
- Delays in delivery after the packages/items have been checked in to USPS. Bad weather can cause delays in mail carrier transportation.
- Replacing or refunding items or shipping costs because orders were sent to a wrong address submitted by the customer. Please double check that your shipping address is correct before finalizing your order.
- Customs, duties, tax or other fees imposed by/at the destination country.
Payment for replacement items and new shipping costs will become the responsibility of the customer.
Legal / Copyright
Sessa Vee designs are the intellectual property of The Heim Company, LLC. All Rights Reserved. Materials may not be duplicated, disseminated, or appropriated by others without the creator's permission.
Sessa Vee printables are for personal use only. It is unlawful to forward, share, distribute, sell, or adapt these designs or digital files or the products made from them. They are for non-commercial use only, and The Heim Company, LLC ( Sessa Vee) retains all rights to the designs.
Business InfoVanessa Saldivar Heim
Owner, Sessa Vee (The Heim Company, LLC)
P.O. Box 71133
Springfield, Oregon 97477
Because Sessa Vee is a one-woman, home-run business, my hours vary. In general, my office hours are M-F 10am-5pm U.S. Pacific Time except for US holidays.