Dated Monthly Planner Inserts - A5 Size
- January-December 2024
- Monday-Sunday calendar spreads (Month on 2 Pages, MO2P)
- Maximum daily writing space: no days are split into half boxes. Instead, these days appear at the top of the spread as well as in the next month's calendar
- Allows for months that stand alone in your planner, between dividers
- Each month's cover page features a mini calendar, flexible list space, and popular U.S. holidays
- Two main lists, two "goals" and "steps" sections and one "next" section at end of each month's spread, prior to the following month's cover
- Year ahead (2025) calendar page
- US Federal holidays & season starts on calendar spreads
- New & full moons marked
- "24" cover page
- Premium bright white 80 lb. paper (120gsm)
- Paper size: Standard A5, 8.3" x 5.8"
- Examples of compatible planners here A
- About the paper: 10% post-consumer recycled content/fibers, FSC®certified, Rainforest Alliance Certified™, SFI®Certified Sourcing, Acid free and made in the USA. Tiny recycled fibers may at times be visible in paper.
- Accessories pictured not included. These are for presentation only.
Check Your Shipping Address
Please triple check that your shipping address is correct when purchasing - your PayPal account address may override what you enter on the checkout page.
Contact me immediately at email@example.com if you need changes to be made. Once your order has been picked up by, or turned over to, the shipping carrier, there is nothing I can do to change or re-route your order, and you will be responsible for the cost of the misaddressed packages and additional shipments.
Processing time notices will appear in the shopping cart at the time of purchase. This timeline will also will be recorded in your order confirmation email.
Sessa Vee is a one-woman run business and current shop order volume, special sales, and new releases, greatly determine how quickly your package will ship.
Standard orders - Outside of product launches and sale events, orders commonly take 2 to 5 business days to process, not including weekends or US federal holidays unless otherwise noted in shopping cart notices.
Customized & Pre-Order products - Allow 1 to 2 weeks for your item to be produced and fulfilled, unless otherwise noted in shopping cart notices. Your entire order will ship out together once the custom item(s) have been produced.
Packages are delivered by USPS. Our tiered pricing depends on the weight and dimensions of your package.
Get a $5.00 USPS Priority Shipping option with orders $50-$500 USD.
|Small Parcel||$ 4.99|
|Standard (Priority)||$ 6.99|
Delivery time by USPS is typically 3 to 5 business days* from time of shipment.
*Delivery Dates Not Guaranteed
Shipping times are in addition to processing times and are estimates provided by USPS. Please note that USPS does not guarantee specific delivery dates, and things like bad weather on the delivery route can delay your shipment. All shipments will have tracking numbers.
In the Event of a Delayed Delivery
If you see a delay in tracking after package has arrived at your regional or local postal office, please contact your local mail carrier or post office as soon as possible for more information. They have the best sources for finding your mail carrier and tracking down your package.
I will gladly be your advocate in any situation but please know that the shipment is in the care and is the responsibility of USPS, and therefore we must first go through the steps of checking in, and or filing official claims with the USPS if a significant delay has occurred.
Shipping cost is determined by dimension, weight, and destination. Because Sessa Vee is currently such a small business, carriers do not offer us any significant discounts on international shipping. Current rates (in $USD) are:
|Medium (Priority), USPS||$29.00-49.99|
In the Event of a Delayed Delivery
USPS.com states that actual transit time may vary for origin and destination. Packages have been received in as little as 12 days and as long as 6 weeks. Your destination country may choose to hold, examine, or delay, delivery according to their own import procedures outside the control of the United States Postal Service and Sessa Vee.
Contact your local carrier or government agency if tracking shows a delay after arriving to your destination country.
There is a 4lb limit on international packages, if you need a larger order, please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org