When can I expect 2021 releases and restocks?
Update: October 10th, 2021
I will be working on updating listings this week so that I can release whatever products I have successfully received and packaged so far sometime next weekend (16-18th) as long as I don't encounter the same health/pain blocks I experienced this last week.
Please sign up for the newsletter (at the bottom of this page) if you haven't already because I will mail out a newsletter prior to launching.
The items that should be ready for purchase the first release weekend are:
- A5 2021 Paper Inserts, including limited Dated Daily Sets
- Other A5 inserts with minor updates to match the 2020 & 2021 dated products aesthetic
- A5 & PR Photo Prints/Dashboards**
- Note/Task Wallet Card Set**
- "New Moon" Journal Cards**
- "Rust" Oval Capsule Sticky Notes (I will send a freebie pad out to all orders totaling $15 (that can including your shipping cost) made now through the next couple of weeks.)
- "Pumpkin Spice", "Sweet Peach" and "Marshmallow" transparent page flags* by Top Paper Co.
* these items have not be received but are due to be delivered before the 16th.
**these items delivery date has been changed to Wed 21st. They may still be available to be pre-ordered on the 16th.
Restocks for first release:
- 6 side-tab essential A5 dividers
- A5 Velvet folders - Personal size will likely wait until Personal size release weekend
- Metal Clips - will be restocked again prior to Personal size release
Potential products for first A5/weekend release (if not, then hopefully during the pending Personal Size release):
- "Chestnut" Cardstock Folders & Cards
- Foiled Dashboards
- A5 Top Tabs - Monthly Set
- Deco clip
Products still not received (expected delivery in 2 weeks):
- All PR 2021 Inserts
- PR blank top tabs
- "Desert Pink" Oval Capsule Sticky Notes
Previous Update: Sep. 16, 2020
A few extra hurdles have popped up this season and as the sole person working on my business, I will be needing some extra time to try and fix some of the issues I'm encountering with the new inventory.
Unfortunately, the 2021 collection launch may not happen until October 10th.
My sincerest apologies for those of you who have been waiting for a September release.
Sign up to an email with reminders and promo codes when the time to launch comes! :)
THANK YOU!Please check your email for a confirmation link.