Write. Meditate. Declare
Nature's new moon events occur about every 29.5 days. They can be used as a physical reminder to bring into focus the things you intend to manifest in the near future.
Check in with the words and visions on your card at the corresponding full moon event - the date noted on the back of each card - approximately 6 months into the future, and celebrate any related gains and achievements.
The corresponding full moon event is a great time to consciously release any goals, patterns or behaviors that no longer align with your purpose.
Dates are based on Los Angeles, Calif. USA times.
- 1 - 2022 mini calendar with new(dark) and full moon dates marked (LA, Calif. USA Time)
- 12 - New Moon Journal Cards:
- 1 per Tropical/Western astrological sign/symbol associated with a New Moon event: Aries, Taurus, Gemini, Cancer, Leo, Virgo, Libra, Scorpio, Sagittarius, Capricorn, Aquarius, Pisces
- Back has lined writing space for your manifestation themes and details with next full moon event that closes the cycle approx. 6 months later
- 3 - Moon themed note cards with lined back
- Smooth bright white uncoated cardstock
- Easy to write on with gel or ballpoint pens, and pencils
- Pocket Size: 3.2" x 4.7"